Friday, May 4, 2018

Colograph Print


 
        This is my collograph print. I have tried to imitate the image of a branch looming over a lake or pond. I think it will be interesting with the texture of the cardboard lines in the background of the pond. I was also stuck on what material I should have used for the branch over the pond. I then found this boxy like material floating around in the bins in the back room. I picked it apart and glued it together over the cardboard. I then cut out ovals in the cardboard to make it look like there was ripples in the pond coming from the branch. I was also thinking about putting some interesting texture in the background.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking this would have had so much more in this, but maybe it's enough to create the image. We had a demo yesterday on how to ink them, but you will catch on easy enough when you see someone else do it.

    ReplyDelete