Monday, April 23, 2018

Plexiglas print Part II


     

        So, I have put the design of my print into the laser engraver and I believe something in the file has gone wrong because the print has been turning out like this.



      I didn't purposely put those vertical lines there. But that's okay because I go with the flow of the universe and if that's how it goes I'll go with it.  I knew that mine print wasn't going to be as clear as it could be. Because it was a drawing and not an HD picture. The wolf did not turn out how I wanted it to but the clouds did. I am quite proud of my clouds.     

       

        I think I could have done better, and I should have done a print of a picture. I've been scrolling through my camera and have found multiple photos I wish I had done a print of. Well, there are a lot of Whouda, Shoulda, Coulda's in the world.

1 comment:

  1. In theory, the drawing should have worked, but after we did several of these the trick was bringing up the brightness/contrast to a workable level. Coulda, woulda, shoulda is right. Dang.

    p.s...turn them in for a grade.

    ReplyDelete