Friday, April 6, 2018

Plexiglas Print


     
    This is my design for my Plexiglas print. I'm currently putting it through Photoshop and I'm almost done with that process. From what I have been shown,  I know that the ink will get into the grooves of the Plexiglas and I will wipe away at the surface so that its just the ink in the grooves that will stay. I'll put it through the press and the wet paper should go into the Plexiglas and soak up the ink to make the form I put on it. If this turns out well, I am going to put it in the MSHSL art competition. If it doesn't, I'll put in my deer print. I'll be finishing up working on setting the print up in Photoshop and see where it goes from there. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure about the dark areas of this image, but gave it a try. It was almost there and it's possible if just the darks are lightened up it might work. These are tricky!

    ReplyDelete