Thursday, September 27, 2018

Starting To Paint



      I have started a new class. Its painting!! I'm excited for this  new class because I get to use a lot of colors. I do not have much experience with colors so I am ready to learn as much as I can. I have already made some abstract paintings based on the seasons. I personally had fun making summer and winter. The colors I put into summer were the colors of the sea and the color of my sunburned skin. We put those in mattes and they out on display. I read chapter two and three in the book Colors and made some color wheels. These color wheels I will use for future reference when painting. After I finished the wheels, I continued on to a project in chapter nine. The pattern I am going to use is the paper in the picture with mushrooms. You cut a chunk of the paper put then glue it on to an illustration board. Then you match the colors with paint. And then you paint the opposite intensity, color and tone, which is interesting to me. Like I said before, I do not have much experience with co,or so I am excited to continue to learn more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment