Thursday, May 18, 2017

Crop Art

         We started crop art a few weeks ago, and I was like, "Yeah, let's get this done!" totally unaware that this would be a laborious process. So, as a person who makes incredibly detailed stuff and then regrets it later, I created a design that was incredibly detailed and I am regretting it. Yet, I feel like it is turning out well. Thankfully. I am using black beans, millet, peas, to name off a few.


         I am using a few seeds that MN State fair deems illegal so I will not be entering it. I just really wanted the hair to have a white outline. I feel like the white seeds fit into what I am imagining the end result will be better than if I used some seeds that were off-white. I personally like the green eyes a lot. That green gives it a good pop of color. I was debating for a while if they should have been brown or green.


        
   

1 comment:

  1. Darn those MN State Fair rules! Yes, details and crop art are two things that take some patience and time! I'm still working on mine.

    ReplyDelete