Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Pop-up Card

   
         Finally caught up with my assignments after finishing this, and I'm happy with how it turned out. the colors of the body and the tentacles of the jellyfish could be more similar but that contrast makes the body pop out. It was fun learning how to make galaxies and I'm am sure I could excel much further in making them with time.
     
        This jellyfish is actually from a podcast I listen to called The Adventure Zone. This is my version of the "voidfish". it was explained as "a gigantic jellyfish with a galaxy inside of it". I know I've been making a lot of things from podcasts lately, but what can I say? I just need to get this fanart out.


         I could improve it a bit more by putting the second layer back a bit more, and I should have made it look like all the parts were made together. It sort of looks like a collage of things I painted separately and with different paints. Not my best work. I could do better.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, if we could do each assignment twice! Right? Interesting on the podcast...I can always tell your brain and thoughts are else where. Maybe in the jellyverse (Isaac H's term, not mine!)

    ReplyDelete