Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Painting Faces

        I have found that I have a lot of fun using a technique that I'm not really sure what it is called. You can see below, I paint the faces in little increments with different colors. The first one is the beginning of the first face painting. (With a little Wimpy in the background) 



The next painting was based on Sufa's face. I just saw her sitting there and I was like I'm Gonna Paint Her!!



Here are theses two together. I want to make a contrasting light and dark set. Like Yin and yang. If you can tell, I made their expressions different. The one with the dark background is stern and the other worried. Planning to add more to the light one yet.

1 comment:

  1. I would almost say it's a bit in the style of Cezanne, post-imressionist! Very cool on the Sufa painting!

    ReplyDelete