Friday, October 6, 2017

Still Life

        So, here is one of my first big drawings in Drawing class. I'll admit, I started over two times. I guess I'm not all that used to drawing big yet. I'll try to be! So, to measure proportions, we were supposed to use that method that you always see people in movies using. Like, where they stick out their arm and shut one eye and use their pencil or something like that. Yeah. . . . I didn't do that. It kept messing me up! I did that on the first two. when I got to the third one, I didn't even bother. And that one turned out the best, Weird!

          This is a contour drawing, so one continuous line. We were also allowed to put some textures of there too. I'm proud of how my bucket turned out. The texture looks a lot like that. And I might have acidentallyonpurpose put some shading in. I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF IT WAS TOO TEMPTING. SO MANY DIFFERENT SHADES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment